I've been feeling a void in my life recently.
"What void is it Molly? What can I do to help?"
Oh reader, you sultry fox you, shut your fucking face and listen. It's been about 4 months since I last video typed myself attempting some sort of stupid challenge and subsequently humiliated myself on the Internet, which frankly, I think is far too long considering the amount of time I spend humiliating myself not on the Internet. Since I've been in the beauty troll mood lately, I figured why not get back into action with a surefire humiliating makeup related challenge.
"That's a great idea! I love you!"
Thanks reader, I know. I love you too.
*Also I recorded this video last week right after the June Beauty Favorites, but held off posting it here until I could add some fuckery in between the two out of fear of people thinking I actually had a beauty blog. Having a blog alone brings embarrassment enough when it's as idiotic as this one #heyhaterz.
Speaking of embarrassment
I got this idea from watching Jenna Marbles do it in a YouTube video. Since she used a 1-10 scale for each feature, and that seems like a more appropriate way to score this type of challenge than my usual +1/-1 points system, I'll stick with her way. I'll need a C average to graduate from college, which comes out to a 7.5 out of 10, so I'll put the winning cut off at an average of 6 out of 10 to accommodate for my true disappointing nature. This one's for you, Mom and Dad.
- Foundation: 10/10. My execution wasn't perfect (re: wiping the back of my hand on my face) but my face looks exactly like it would if I had done it normally. The color didn't match, but I don't own foundation that matches my summer skin so that was out of my control.
- Blush: 3/10. The only positive thing going on here is that it's in the correct general area, which is seeming to be my strong suit over execution in this challenge.
- Bronzer: 6/10. I didn't exactly get that bronzed, glowy, contoured look, but i also didn't get the "I have a 3 year old daughter" effect, which in all honesty I was expecting. Aside from inside my mouth I also don't think I put it anywhere it wasn't supposed to be. Bright side?
- Eye shadow: 8/10. Yes, I look like a hooker. But like I said, it is on my eye for the most part, and I'm sure there are some hookers out there that slay this look. Maybe not the under the eye part, but everything else yeah.
- Eye liner: 4/10. We can all agree I less lined my eye and more created abstract spatter art on it.
- Mascara: 9/10. Does that have anything do with the fact that you can't see where the mascara ends and the
- Eyebrows: 6/10. Ignore the random streaks across my face that were never going to be anywhere near anything and my eyebrows look almost like something an Olsen twin would do and call it fashion.
- Lips: 7/10. Aside from the small parts on my face that should have ended up in the corners of my mouth, I think I actually did a pretty good job. Who's to say I wouldn't wear it out in public and pretend I had just come from a steamy make out session with a dog with the technique of a 6th grade boy?
Final average score: 6.6 out of 10
Molly: 6 - Challenges: 5
The things I would've done if I had earned myself a losing record...
Liked this challenge? Loved this challenge? Tuned my TV to ABC Family and then stole my remote because of how much you hated this challenge? Let me know what you thought and what else you want to see!